Sorry if this is the wrong place for this but I'm needing a ribbon cable. I have a Peavey 6505+ (guitar amp) that shorted out and I believe the problem was with a ribbon cable. I'm looking to replace it but have no idea what it's called, all I can say is it's an 8 pin ribbon cable. If you guys can help me located on I'd greatly appreciate it.

Here's my burnt up one