Scanning with Epson 235
    I have an Apple Mac and a new Epson SX235 3 in 1 printer. I have set up wirelessly and the printer works fine. When I went to do a wireless scan to mail the first page went to my desktop and is perfect.
    When I went to scan the other side of the page, I could not find the window giving me the printer/scan option. So at present I cannot scan. I would appreciate some help. Dunx

Quote Originally Posted by dunx View Post
    I have an Apple Mac and a new Epson SX235 3 in 1 printer. I have set up wirelessly and the printer works fine. When I went to do a wireless scan to mail the first page went to my desktop and is perfect.
    When I went to scan the other side of the page, I could not find the window giving me the printer/scan option. So at present I cannot scan. I would appreciate some help. Dunx
    Hi,

I think your post needs to be in another forum (Other hardware..that kind of thing)

I'm just surmising here but is it possible that you actually closed off the scan at one page?

Does the software not give you an option to add another page or does it just give the one hit and that's it before it closes down the pane?

What mode are you scanning in?

Thread Information