New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

Server connection interrupted

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

hochi01

hochi01 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Fall 2011 Macbook Pro 13 with i7 processor.

Macbook newbie here. I looked everywhere to find an answer but was unsuccessful. I have a MB13" that is connected to the internet via a 2TB time capsule. About every 30 min, "server connection interrupted" error message pops up and gives me the option to "Ignore" or "Eject drive." I always click ignore and there usually is no problem with pulling/placing data to the HD, but the one time I ejected it my MB would not recognize the HD until I reset the MB. Can anyone help me stop the error messages? Thanks from a noob.
QUOTE Thanks
Gareth Penman

Gareth Penman is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2008 13" macbook and 21" 2007 iMac, both running the latest snow leopard. Oh, and an iphone 4.

Having a similar problem.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Firewire question | Need help with canon iP4500, airport extreme and windows 7. »