New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

Triple Monitor Help

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

samueloscar

samueloscar is on a distinguished road

I'm on a 2.8Ghz i5 iMac. I went out and bought a Sewell 2x1 HDMI splitter today. The input is coming out of the MiniDisplay port to HDMI apapter, then I have an Insignia TV and Samsung monitor plugged into the two outputs, but the tv and samsung monitor wont stop mirroring eachother. So essentially I have my iMac display, then the same display on the 2nd and 3rd monitor. Help.
QUOTE Thanks
samueloscar

samueloscar is on a distinguished road

I'm on a 2.8Ghz i5 iMac. I went out and bought a Sewell 2x1 HDMI splitter today. The input is coming out of the MiniDisplay port to HDMI apapter, then I have an Insignia TV and Samsung monitor plugged into the two outputs, but the tv and samsung monitor wont stop mirroring eachother. So essentially I have my iMac display, then the same display on the 2nd and 3rd monitor. Help.
QUOTE Thanks
BrianLachoreVPI

BrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD

I've merged your duplicate threads.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Steering wheels? | use imac as screen for xbox 360 »