New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

anyone else experiencing mouse sensitivity issues?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

dtran086

dtran086 is on a distinguished road

Hey everyone,

I think I'm either going crazy but...does anyone else here experience a slight lag or erratic mouse performance?? I have a macbook pro and I paired a bluetooth logitech mouse with it and for the most part it works fine...but it just seems that it's NOT as accurate as when I was using it on my PC....like it's not as "sensitive and accurate"...I have tweaked the mouse settings various times to see if i could mitigate the issue but it's just...weird??

I also wanted to know if you guys think there is a performance or sensitivity and accuracy difference between bluetooth and USB mouses...

from past experiences I've used wireless USB mouses and they all worked perfectly...but since switching to bluetooth...it just feels different...haha

I know it seems strange but anyone else??
QUOTE Thanks
DrDebi

DrDebi is on a distinguished road

I've had that problem with a few of the mice in my classroom. I thought I had a defective one at first, but now I'm leaning towards some conflict between the wireless mouse and plugged in USB devices. If I unplug the USB devices, it seems to be ok .... most of the time.

Anyone else with a better idea?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Working off an External Hard Drive | Power Mac G5 (early 2005) »