New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

Can i connect an external USB CD/DVD drive to Time Capsule

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Rasser

Rasser is on a distinguished road

Hi

I understand that i can connect an external USB hard drive to TimeCapsule, but is it also possible to connect an external USB CD/DVD drive?

I have a MB Air, and would like a network CD/DVD drive. That way I can place the CD/DVD drive next to my TV (where the time capsule and ATV also are placed)

Anyone know if this will work out?

Thanks
Rasmus
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« 27" LED Cinema Display Adaptation | remote control quicktime »