New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

Bluetooth mouse availability?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

lokerd

Hello. I did a search for this and only found a discusion about a possible Apple Wireless Mouse. Has anybody else found a source for a bluetooth mouse? The only item I have found is a Keyboard and Mouse combo at Bestbuy for $150! All I need is a mouse to go with my new 12" PB. Does a mouse exist yet?

Thanks!
Drew
QUOTE Thanks
trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...More=M9269ZM/A
QUOTE Thanks
lokerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by trpnmonkey41
Thanks for the reply. Problem with the Apple mouse, is that I might as well as keep using the trackpad...I have several laptops...and I prefer the external mouse so I can have the scroll wheel etc.

After I posted the note, I did do a google search and found that they are selling the MS BlueTooth mouse by itself now, which is good...but that is one big mouse...and heavy. It is almost as big as the laptop!

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mo...s.aspx?pid=001

This is the one I was aware of with the keyboard for $150 at Bestbuy. I would still like to find something smaller, and less expensive.

Thanks!
Drew
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Murlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2

If you're going bluetooth you're going to spend some bucks.. that's the nature of bluetooth at this point.. the prices are slowly going down, but everything is still quite expensive.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« salvaging a hard drive | looking for help to id some parts »