New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

memory upgrade website

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

j0nb0y32

j0nb0y32 is a jewel in the roughj0nb0y32 is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.2 i7 + MacBook 2.2 Duo 2 (late 2007) + ATV2 + T/C-2Tb + iPhone4 + iPad2 (64gb wifi)

whilst looking to find which memory may fit my 2007 MacBook to allow me to upgrade, i came across this UK website which allows you to match the memory to your system.

Although it is a UK website and most of the forum are from the 'States, it may help you find system specific and then you can hunt local to buy

Apple Memory Mac Memory Upgrades for PowerBook PowerMac G4 G5 Mac Mini iBook iMac Memory

Whilst the title above depicts a few apple products, it does offer memory for all apple computers. It helped me with my MacBook upgrade, hope it helps you.

J
QUOTE Thanks
Buzzard2010

Buzzard2010 is just really niceBuzzard2010 is just really niceBuzzard2010 is just really niceBuzzard2010 is just really niceBuzzard2010 is just really nice
Mac Specs: iMac 21.5" i3 500gb HDD 4gb RAM OSX 10.9.2 - iPhone 5s 16gb

We quite often recommend this website to other users too, it's actually an American site, but you can choose your region from the top right corner.
Always nice to have a positive post about this website though, keeps us in the knowledge that people are still getting good use of it

- Simon

If you have been helped, don't forget to use the Reputation system at the bottom of the users profile.
May 2011
Nominated: March 2011 & April 2011
QUOTE Thanks
j0nb0y32

j0nb0y32 is a jewel in the roughj0nb0y32 is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.2 i7 + MacBook 2.2 Duo 2 (late 2007) + ATV2 + T/C-2Tb + iPhone4 + iPad2 (64gb wifi)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard2010 View Post
We quite often recommend this website to other users too, it's actually an American site, but you can choose your region from the top right corner.
Always nice to have a positive post about this website though, keeps us in the knowledge that people are still getting good use of it

- Simon
ah, even better then for the most...

Just bought 2x2GB from them and hopefully it will be winging it's way to Doha via Aramex (quicker and cheaper to do it this way) in a day or so. it did seem kind of expensive at 35GBP, but still, nowt's for free.

j
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iMac + External HD + Time Machine | A GLITCH with my NEW Mac Pro.... »