New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

LaCie speakers have burned. Help!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

lb4way

lb4way is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iMac G4 20" 1.25 MHz , iMac G4 17" 1.25 MHz, iBook G3 Clamshell LimeGreen etc.

I powered my LaCie speakers with the wrong power adapter and the chip ESMT
AD 8256A have burned. I didn't find it in Moscow, Russia where I leave , neither on eBay.
Please help to find necessary spear part with delivery to Moscow.
Thanks.
QUOTE Thanks
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

Don't know about the rest of the world. But, here in the U.S., extremely unlikely you'll find spare parts for a set of $50 speakers - these would be considered throwaway since the minimum labor charge would be more than the price of purchasing a new set.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks
lb4way

lb4way is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iMac G4 20" 1.25 MHz , iMac G4 17" 1.25 MHz, iBook G3 Clamshell LimeGreen etc.

It is inTexas day passed and “let it be”, but here in Moscow – morgadge, traffic jams an very expensive drugs...

The topic is still urgent.
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS IPad1

It's going to be very difficult to find those Chips. I will google them and see what I can find, but I think it would just be better to replace those speakers for all the trouble it will be to find those parts.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Setting Up External Hard Drive | iMac + External HD + Time Machine »