New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

BB (and other phone) users switching to iPhone...

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

MacLicious

MacLicious will become famous soon enough

I've noticed a lot of people lately who never went anywhere without their precious Blackberry's now seem to be sporting shiny brand new iPhone 4's. I've never had a Blackberry myself, but having had an iPhone 4 for the past year - I am not personally surprised. But I definitely have observed lately an inordinate amount of people around whose phone of choice seems to be the iPhone (iPhone 4 mostly). Since I got mine a year ago - with the exception of not having a physical keyboard which I still pine for - the iPhone 4 is nearly perfect and it goes everywhere with me!!
QUOTE Thanks
JUKE179r

JUKE179r is a jewel in the roughJUKE179r is a jewel in the roughJUKE179r is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: '07 MBP 256GB SSD/6GB RAM/SL <--DAW!!!

My BB Curve is crap. I still have my old British 3G iPhone from O2 and miss the simplicity and functionality of it.
As soon as my contract from VZW is up in December, I'm going for another iPhone... the 5!!!!

MBP 3,1 & 4,1 w/ Vertex 4 SSD | Logic Pro 9 | Ableton Live 8 | Traktor Pro 2 | AKAI MPK-49 | Roland MV-8000, TR-808 & TR-909 | Ensoniq ASR-10 | x0xb0x #911 | Denon DN-MC6000 | (3) Technics SL-1200MK1 | 3000+ vinyl records
QUOTE Thanks
MYmacROX

MYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2008 15" MBP ML, 2012 21.5" iMac ML

I'm one of those. Gave up on my BB Pearl and picked up a beautiful iPhone 4. I'm holding onto it until next year's release of the iP6. I'm looking for a more substantial change in hardware and specs before selling my iP4.

16GB iPhone 5, 64GB Wi-Fi only iPad 1st Gen.

Reminder: Please include your Mac's specs. This will make it much easier for the other members to assist you.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Very cheap Vertex SSD drives | 5400 vs 7200 RPM Hard Drive? »