New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

Wireless Keyboard questin

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

cats_five

cats_five is on a distinguished road

I am thinking of getting one of the rather nice Apple wireless keyboards to replace a Logitech. The Logitech is great except the legend wore off the keys far, far to quickly - I use my PC for work, so I use the keyboard a lot.

I've seen this has been a problem with some of the laptops, but Google hasn't revealed to me if it's a problem with the Wireless keyboards. I don't mind spending 45 (or whatever) if the legend lasts, but if it wears out in a few months I will be very fed up.

BTW I have an old Fujitsu PS/2 keyboard I used at work for years and the legends are perfect, so it can be done.
QUOTE Thanks
cats_five

cats_five is on a distinguished road

I am thinking of getting one of the rather nice Apple wireless keyboards to replace a Logitech. The Logitech is great except the legend wore off the keys far, far to quickly - I use my PC for work, so I use the keyboard a lot.

I've seen this has been a problem with some of the laptops, but Google hasn't revealed to me if it's a problem with the Wireless keyboards. I don't mind spending 45 (or whatever) if the legend lasts, but if it wears out in a few months I will be very fed up.

BTW I have an old Fujitsu PS/2 keyboard I used at work for years and the legends are perfect, so it can be done.
QUOTE Thanks
Dysfunction

Dysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2008 and 2011 15" mbps, late 11 iMac, iPhone 4s, and too many ipods and other stuff

As far as I can tell, the key's on the Apple keyboard aren't screen printed. That is, mine are all still on there after a couple years of use. I spend my work days typing.

mike
This machine kills fascists
Got # ? phear the command line!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Error when i try to install OS | MacBook 10.5.8, Western Digital HD, ThermalTake Blacx, "Disk Insertion" Error »