Wireless Keyboard questin
    I am thinking of getting one of the rather nice Apple wireless keyboards to replace a Logitech. The Logitech is great except the legend wore off the keys far, far to quickly - I use my PC for work, so I use the keyboard a lot.

I've seen this has been a problem with some of the laptops, but Google hasn't revealed to me if it's a problem with the Wireless keyboards. I don't mind spending 45 (or whatever) if the legend lasts, but if it wears out in a few months I will be very fed up.

BTW I have an old Fujitsu PS/2 keyboard I used at work for years and the legends are perfect, so it can be done.

Wireless Keyboard question
    I am thinking of getting one of the rather nice Apple wireless keyboards to replace a Logitech. The Logitech is great except the legend wore off the keys far, far to quickly - I use my PC for work, so I use the keyboard a lot.

I've seen this has been a problem with some of the laptops, but Google hasn't revealed to me if it's a problem with the Wireless keyboards. I don't mind spending 45 (or whatever) if the legend lasts, but if it wears out in a few months I will be very fed up.

BTW I have an old Fujitsu PS/2 keyboard I used at work for years and the legends are perfect, so it can be done.

Specs:
    Way... way too many specs to list.
    As far as I can tell, the key's on the Apple keyboard aren't screen printed. That is, mine are all still on there after a couple years of use. I spend my work days typing.
    mike
    This machine kills fascists
    Got # ? phear the command line!

Thread Information