New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

Office Printer OS X 10.6

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Markey

Markey is on a distinguished road

Hi

I need to buy an office printer - we currently have a Konica Minolta 1490MF but the drivers only support up to 10.5 and we have 10.6 and I can't find any way to make it work (10.5 drivers don't work)

Can anyone recommend a printer that will work with both 10.6 and Windows XP/7?

It should be a black and white laser printer with FAX, Scan, Print, network - Does anyone have the same set up with a printer that fits this?

Thanks!

Markey
QUOTE Thanks
Aphus

Aphus is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2.8GHz, 4GB RAM 15" MBP (Late 2008)

Any new printer you buy nowadays should support Mac OS 10.6, Windows XP, and Windows 7. Here some Black & White HP Laser printers which also have the functionalities you would like - they are called "All-in-Ones"

HP Black & White Laser All-in-Ones

15" MacBook Pro + 16GB iPhone 4 + 16GB iPad 2 3G
QUOTE Thanks
Markey

Markey is on a distinguished road

Hi Aphus

When looking at the specs of some printers it only shows support for 10.3-10.5, we've been burned by this before which is why I was hoping for specific recommendations. I think I've found one though, we'll have to see!

Thanks

Markey
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« DVB -T usb/receiver on led cinema thunderbolt display | Safe Mode Disable »