Specs:
    Macbook 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 2gb ram 250 HD
    Looking for a monitor for my macbook
    Hey guys,

First of all im new to this forum so let me know if i posted this in the wrong section. I purchased my macbook in september of 2010 and absolutely love it! i switched from my old bulky Hp Pavillion laptop and would never ever buy pc again.

With that said, i was looking into a bigger screen for my mac. I would use for mainly editing videos/ pictures, and my daily browsing etc.
    I was looking into the LED monitors mainly because of their better lighting and such. I plan on hooking it up via the HDMI adapter since i all ready have that it be the easiest way as well. The reason I don't wanna buy an apple cinema display is simply because its to expensive. So there for i need an alternative.

I did some search of my own and found a Samsung BX2350 23 (Here's the link)

Can any of you guys give me some feedback on this, or recommend me something else.

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    It's a nice monitor for the price and Tiger Direct (who now owns CompUSA) is a good company to deal with. You can probably find many more monitors at Amazon, NewEgg, or Best Buy.

Personally, I don't like buying a monitor sight unseen. I want to see it working in person. And think of the hassle shipping one back if it turns out to be not of your liking. You might wind paying more (sales tax, etc) that way but sometimes it's worth it. Your call.

Specs:
    Macbook 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 2gb ram 250 HD
    Okay thanks. I was definantly planning on going to my local bestbuy and check a couple of monitors out. Also i was looking on ebay and found some older cinema displays. My question is are they still worth it or are they to old and all ready out of date?

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    Stay away from older Cinema Displays as some of the models are not compatible with your machine. If you really like a cinema display (who doesn't?) buy a new one. $$$

Best to shop around and look at them in person before you buy. Also, try to get one that's LED backlighted. The colors and brightness on a LED backlighted display really stand out against the older CCFD type.

Thread Information