Using an Old Wacom Tablet on osx 10.5
    I was given an old OLD wacom tablet, the Art Z 2...It has a serial connector as opposed to a USB... I got a serial to USB adapter and want to use it on a Mac Pro Running Osx..Of course they dont make the drivers anymore for it but I was wondering if anyone knows a way around this. Perhaps some kinda of shareware program that people found a way to get around it..

I figure why not use this one because mechanically its pretty much the same as the new ones even thought its from the Clinton Administration era haha. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by vodoochild81 View Post
    I was given an old OLD wacom tablet, the Art Z 2...It has a serial connector as opposed to a USB... I got a serial to USB adapter and want to use it on a Mac Pro Running Osx..Of course they dont make the drivers anymore for it but I was wondering if anyone knows a way around this. Perhaps some kinda of shareware program that people found a way to get around it..

I figure why not use this one because mechanically its pretty much the same as the new ones even thought its from the Clinton Administration era haha. Thanks in advance.
    Its really not a normal serial connector...it plugged in to the side of the old Apple keyboards in the mouse port..so the usb adapter may fit but not work.
    I have some os9 drivers...thats why I keep an old PowerMac filled with "old"graphic apps so I can still use it. A postscript file is still a postscript file even if made on an old Mac. Dont know if theres a work around..do a google search.

Thread Information