Specs:
    Mac mini, 2.26GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor; 3MB shared L2 cache, 4GB of DDR3 SDRAM;320GB SATA
    Eyeball 2.0 Webcam & MacMini
    I just bought the Eyeball 2.0 Webcam and downloaded Skype. I still don't know exactly what I'm doing yet. In one of the Eyeball's notes, it said that the Mac cannot take pictures of friends while Windows can. I specifically bought the webcam so I could take photos. My daughter is expecting her first baby the end of the month and I was hoping I could take some photos through my webcam. Is there any way this could be done?

Specs:
    MacMini 4.1, OS 10.11 and 10.6; Macbook Pro 8.2, OS 10.11, MacBook 4.1, OS 10.6.8
    Suggestions, a sort of workaround. You say "photos", so I'm assuming that means stills.
    1. Blue Microphones | Eyeball 2.0 - A Revolutionary New Webcam with HD-Quality Audio and Two Megapixel Video and scroll down to iMovie and the instructions on using Photobooth,
    or
    2. With the image of your daughter/baby on screen via the webcam preferences [Skype > Prefs > Video], take a screenshot. The image is saved in .png format (I think).
    ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
    Please post your Mac (or other) specs and MacOS version in your post, your profile or your signature. It helps us to help you better.

I'm leaving now to go and find myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

Thread Information