keyboard and trackpads on a pc
    Hey I am new here and new to apple so excuse my 'noobness' this one or flame me its cool
    I just got an Iphone and probably getting the iphone this week (I read comics and that's really all I need it for.)

I saw they mac keyboards and track pads and thought that would be good for my pc/media centre. I looked around and all the reviews say they suck in general? Can anyone share there thoughts on how they are to use in general and also how they go on a pc.

Before anyone says get a mac... I might for my next purchase I just spent ALOT of cash on a new pc so its years away.
    Any help would be great thanks

27" iMac i7 (2011) 10.11, Mac Mini i5 (2014), iPhone6s, Apple Watch, iPad Air 2, New AppleTV (4?)
    Pesonally I love my Mac keyboard and new trackpad. Use them on my iMac daily and wouldn't change them for anything else.

However..... I also have several PCs including one dedicated as a media box attached to my TV.

Personally..... for the amount of use I get from the keyboard on the media box I use one of these: ACK-KB-540U+ mini keyboard with integrated touch p - Keysonic ACK-KB-540U+ Black Matt Softskin Mini keyboard with integrated touchpad - USB

I wouldn't use one on a dedicated desktop machine but for occasional media centre use it's perfect.

But as with any interface device it's down to a lot of personal preference.
    Not been around these parts for a while. Trying to change that . .

Please use the reputation system if you think you've been helped - bottom left of this post

Suerly someone can help right? bump

Texas, where else?
    15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
    Sorry, I use this one for my Win7 HTPC. Logitech diNovo Mini: Electronics
    I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
    In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.

Thread Information