New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

led cinema desplay good for gaming??

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

tehshredder

tehshredder is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2010 MBP 15" i7@2.66GHz

i have a 2010 15"mbp with i7 and windows xp pro installed via bootcamp so i can play games. I jus want to know how the cinema desplay would cope with playing the games (online cod 6 etc) through windows. My main concern is its response time like mouse/keyboard lagging etc and how much slower the games would run using higher resolution (i have 1680 by 1050 now)
thanks
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, Yosemite

An Apple Cinema Display will look good doing just about anything. Your games won't run any faster but they'll certainly look great while you're playing. The higher resolution will not affect the speed or response of the keyboard or the game provided you use the correct graphic drivers.

Regards.
QUOTE Thanks
tehshredder

tehshredder is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2010 MBP 15" i7@2.66GHz

thanks, i will prob go the 24" model instead of waiting for the 27" its good enough =], also are there matte versoins too? thanks
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« External hard drive format converter? | Printer stopped »