Specs:
    Mac Book Pro
    Mobile Me and Blackberry?
    As a newbie, I purchased Mobile Me when I got my Mac Book Pro. Salesperson said that it supported BB. Well either I am not finding such a sync or they took me? I see only iPhone?
    Keeping Music "LIVE"
    http://www.iamnotjerry.com

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    I just did a Google search for MobileMe and the Blackberry. Many responses regarding the use of a Blackberry and MobileMe. And, I know it works because my son uses a Blackberry with his MobileMe account.

You probably need to do some more research. Sorry I can't help you any further since I currently do not own a Blackberry nor do I use MobileMe.

Regards.

Specs:
    Mac Book Pro
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chscag View Post
    I just did a Google search for MobileMe and the Blackberry. Many responses regarding the use of a Blackberry and MobileMe. And, I know it works because my son uses a Blackberry with his MobileMe account.

You probably need to do some more research. Sorry I can't help you any further since I currently do not own a Blackberry nor do I use MobileMe.

Regards.
    I called The Geeks today (who sold it to me) and I am taking it back, as there is NO official BB support, as they stated...

Thanks,
    jorge
    Keeping Music "LIVE"
    http://www.iamnotjerry.com

Yeah, I wouldn't expect "official" support from Apple for Blackberry... though that doesn't mean it doesn't work. For example, check out

Accessing MobileMe Mail on a Blackberry - BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community

The answer seems to be to set it up from your Blackberry rather than trying to set it up from the Apple side.

You can use your MobileMe e-mail account and recieve/send e-mail on your BB but the contacts/callender/GPS location/Idisk etc will NOT work with your BB. Only Apple products have all the functions.
    Hope this helps.

Stef

Thread Information