New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

Will this Neoprene Sleeve work?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

ricky.patel89

ricky.patel89 is on a distinguished road

Hey,

Im looking at these two cases for my 13inch MBP:

NEW InCase 13" Neoprene Sleeve Macbook AIR Bag BURGUNDY on eBay (end time 18-Apr-10 13:34:45 BST)

NEW InCase 15" Neoprene Sleeve Macbook Pro Bag BURGUNDY on eBay (end time 14-Apr-10 11:04:15 BST)

I was wondering whether the first sleeve would fit my MBP as I also have an Incase hardshell. Also whether the 15inch sleeve look stupid on my MBP, as I really like the color and they don't do one for the 13".

Thanks.
QUOTE Thanks
Prolanman

Prolanman is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 13 MBP (mid 2009), 2.53GHz, 4GB RAM, 250GB HD. 24" Cinema Display. 32GB iphone 3gs, 32GB iPad

I have a Speck hardshell case on my 13 inch MBP and get away with using the Incase neoprene sleeve Just be aware that it will be a bit on the snug side.
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

The first one listed is for a MacBook should be OK for the 13" MBP as long as the thickness is the same and I believe it is. You'll have to remove your InCase first though. As for the second, it would work for the 13 MBP and if you leave the InCase on, it should fit rather firmly.

Regards.
QUOTE Thanks
ricky.patel89

ricky.patel89 is on a distinguished road

I'm looking at getting this bag, STORM Abbey Brown Messenger Man Bag: Amazon.co.uk: Shoes & Accessories

will my MBP 13inch fit in the bag?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Monitor that rotates | Backing up Time Capsule »