New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

Best 2.1 Speakers?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

seanje

seanje is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook 2.16 GHz 4GB

The Logitech Z-2300, Harman Kardon Soundsticks II, and the Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 are options I know about, are there any more I should be looking at? Any favorites?
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS IPad1

For computer speakers I really like the Klipsch PreMedia's. Had them for around 4 years now. Still glad I bought them. For 2.1 speakers they are the closest to non computer, really good speakers I have used without plugging into a good stereo system.
QUOTE Thanks
clayneal

clayneal is a glorious beacon of lightclayneal is a glorious beacon of lightclayneal is a glorious beacon of lightclayneal is a glorious beacon of lightclayneal is a glorious beacon of lightclayneal is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s

Not sure of the new models but I am using a set of Klipsch 4.1's (yes thats my point they are old ) in a 2.1 config for the better part of 12 years and they are just as nice as the day I bought them. You just cant go wronk with Klipsch . And the sub makes a great place to kick up your feet for a long day here.

Clay

MY ADVICE COMES WITH A DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
QUOTE Thanks
TomWilliams

TomWilliams is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MBP 13" 2.26GHz

I bought soundstick II's and was completely unimpressed with them, then bought a set of logitech Z4's and they have been nothing short of amazing so far!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Deleted in Mac, No Space Recovered... | Indexed hard Drive won't let me open files, please help! »