New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

How to play Claifornia Love on the PSA Airplane

Thread Closed

sensiseeds

sensiseeds is on a distinguished road

Ever since I heard this song I have wanted to play this song as we approach LAX. I have always wanted to do this over the PA. But now with what is going on on I know it will just be harder. Do you know an easy route.The fine is only $500 which I am willing to pay. I just would love to hear California Love as we approach LAX on the loud speaker of a commercial jet. My only thought is grabbing the mic and pressing play. Who would stop that hmm.........most stewards arent poindexters.
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

That would be asking for trouble... Considering you will be seated approaching LAX as SOP's on a jet liner anywhere coming into land.
The only way would to grab the mic which is in the Hostess station ...

Do you have a set of small speakers to hook up to your Mac, and im only assuming you have a MB or MBP, then play the song through that from your seat ?????

Still its asking for trouble ... Maybe JAIL time to if they want to prosecute, endangering lives ??

Good luck with it

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
sensiseeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedMac View Post
That would be asking for trouble... Considering you will be seated approaching LAX as SOP's on a jet liner anywhere coming into land.
The only way would to grab the mic which is in the Hostess station ...

Do you have a set of small speakers to hook up to your Mac, and im only assuming you have a MB or MBP, then play the song through that from your seat ?????

Still its asking for trouble ... Maybe JAIL time to if they want to prosecute, endangering lives ??

Good luck with it
I dont care. i am thinking about taping a small digital player with a speaker and taping the mic on with a delay so I can sit down with no attention. meanwhile posting online givies attention.
sensiseeds

I think that this may involve disturbing a flight which (NOT)buch declared execution
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensiseeds View Post
I dont care.
Well if thats the way you see it, maybe even scaring your fellow passengers .... Mate all i can say is

The world is your oyster ... GO FOR IT

Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
sensiseeds

do you think that it will scare people............but then again my girl fainted from a spider
sensiseeds

i think that people going to cali will love it
sensiseeds

question still not answered!
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensiseeds View Post
Ever since I heard this song I have wanted to play this song as we approach LAX. I have always wanted to do this over the PA. But now with what is going on on I know it will just be harder. Do you know an easy route.The fine is only $500 which I am willing to pay. I just would love to hear California Love as we approach LAX on the loud speaker of a commercial jet. My only thought is grabbing the mic and pressing play. Who would stop that hmm.........most stewards arent poindexters.
I say go for it, but only if you are willing to get your *** beat by the passengers, then the LAPD, then the Feds, then pay a fine, then be strip searched for the rest of your life, then get Anal probes anytime you go near an airport and THEN make the TSAs no fly list so you'll never board an airliner again. That sort of thing might follow you around for a long time, but heck, you'll be famous as the guy who shut down LAX for a day and inconvenienced several thousand people and cost the city, the county, the state, the feds, the airport, the airlines and several thousand passengers untold amounts of money.. So yeah, enjoy....

TattooedMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggss View Post
I say go for it, but only if you are willing to get your *** beat by the passengers, then the LAPD, then the Feds, then pay a fine, then be strip searched for the rest of your life, then get Anal probes anytime you go near an airport and THEN make the TSAs no fly list so you'll never board an airliner again. That sort of thing might follow you around for a long time, but heck, you'll be famous as the guy who shut down LAX for a day and inconvenienced several thousand people and cost the city, the county, the state, the feds, the airport, the airlines and several thousand passengers untold amounts of money.. So yeah, enjoy....
You have a way with words baggss, is the way i wanted to say it just couldnt pick the right ones lol

JUKE179r

JUKE179r is a jewel in the roughJUKE179r is a jewel in the roughJUKE179r is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: '07 MBP 256GB SSD/6GB RAM/SL <--DAW!!!

Not a good idea mate. But I'll see you on CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera, The Colbert Report and Comedy Central if you do go thru with it though.

MBP 3,1 & 4,1 w/ Vertex 4 SSD | Logic Pro 9 | Ableton Live 8 | Traktor Pro 2 | AKAI MPK-49 | Roland MV-8000, TR-808 & TR-909 | Ensoniq ASR-10 | x0xb0x #911 | Denon DN-MC6000 | (3) Technics SL-1200MK1 | 3000+ vinyl records
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

Think enough has been said on this one also.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.

Thread Closed

« External hard drive transfer problems | External Hard Drive »