New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

Wireless Mouse problems

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Philosophy-X

Philosophy-X is on a distinguished road

Hi...May i ask you all why when i use my wireless mouse...then i cannot connect to the internet...however..when i didn use it..then it can connect...
what is the problem ??

Please reply me if someone know this problem..thank you very much...
QUOTE Thanks
VegasGeorge

VegasGeorge is a jewel in the roughVegasGeorge is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: iMac, and Macbook Pro

It sounds to me like you are using a radio frequency wireless mouse that is causing electrical interference with the WiFi signal. If your mouse allows for changing frequencies, try a different one. Otherwise use a different mouse. I never heard of this problem before.
QUOTE Thanks
mknabster

mknabster has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Mac Specs: 15in MBP 2.5GHz Core2Duo | 1.83Ghz Dual G5 PowerMac | 2.0 GHz Dual G5 PowerMac

I have never heard of that before. Do you know the wireless range of your mouse, or could you tell us the brand and model # of the device? The wireless cards run a 2.4GHz frequency, as do many mice. My mouse is so, but i have never had that problem before. What other devices do you have around your computer workspace? Also, try plugging the computer in wired to your router, and see if the internet works, that'll show if there's something wrong with the computer itself.

-Matt
QUOTE Thanks
Philosophy-X

Philosophy-X is on a distinguished road

The brand of the mouse is Aztech..
QUOTE Thanks
mknabster

mknabster has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Mac Specs: 15in MBP 2.5GHz Core2Duo | 1.83Ghz Dual G5 PowerMac | 2.0 GHz Dual G5 PowerMac

Did you try plugging the computer in wired to see fi the internet worked? I have never heard of Aztech before, theya re produced by a company called the Shiro Corporation though.

-Matt
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Computer thinks that some of my folders are actual movie files... | Battery down on my macbook (using 50Hz and 60Hz) »