New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

Mouse doesn't feel accurate

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

somevagrant

somevagrant is on a distinguished road

I just got a macbook pro and I've had an iMac before and I noticed when i had a logitech wireless mouse on it, the mouse never seemed to be real smooth or accurate. At least I suppose thats the best way to describe it. I just got a mouse for my macbook pro (logitech lx8) and I still have that feeling of it not being real smooth or precise. And it's not the surface. I was wondering if maybe bluetooth mice are better. Or if anything is better. I'm a graphic designer and I need a mouse thats going to be accurate and not a pain to use. I get the same feeling using it in windows xp and mac os x, by the way.
QUOTE Thanks
yamawho

yamawho has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Mac Specs: Mac Mini late 09 version

Man ... I haven't been here that long and I've seen this topic come up often.
Please use the search function ...
QUOTE Thanks
Dysfunction

Dysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2008 and 2011 15" mbps, late 11 iMac, iPhone 4s, and too many ipods and other stuff

Yea, it does come up all the time.. although for graphics work a tablet is about a billion times more accurate, more intuitive and easier to use than a mouse.

mike
This machine kills fascists
Got # ? phear the command line!
QUOTE Thanks
somevagrant

somevagrant is on a distinguished road

yeah you're right, I messed up there. But one thing I didn't read in other threads was about it happening in a bootcamp'd windows. I still get that laggy feeling.
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.10.1, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

So this is in Windows? Remember Bootcamp is just an installer and launcher. Otherwise Windows is like it would be on a Windows machine.

I would suggest trying a logitech driver for Windows.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Media Center | How to connect Macbook Air to iMac...? »