New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

My Macs can not print using CLP 510

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro Core2 Duo 4Gb Ram / Powermac G5 2 TB RAID , 16GB Ram Running Leopard

Title says it all. I have a Samsung CLP 510 on my network at home and even though I have the drivers installed I still can not print using this printer from either one of my Macs. The printer is connected to my network using a print server. Windows computers have always been able to talk to it and I could print to it from a Mac using a Windows computer as a print server . I have been working towards getting rid of all my Windows computers and really do not want to keep one on the network. I have been told it would work with an Airport base but I have a wireless N router and a Belkin print server in place. Both my Macs can print to a all in one HP on the network but it is an inkjet. Any suggestions that do not include getting another printer or keeping a Windows box running would be welcome. I appreciate it.

"All great change in America begins at the dinner table."-Ronald Reagan
QUOTE Thanks
Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro Core2 Duo 4Gb Ram / Powermac G5 2 TB RAID , 16GB Ram Running Leopard

The print queue was improperly configured I got it thanks!

"All great change in America begins at the dinner table."-Ronald Reagan
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Rescuing a Mac | Best cooling pad while gaming »