New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

USB Splitter thingy.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Ashton

Ashton is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 27" iMac, 2.8GHz i5, 4GB Ram, ATI Radeon HD 5750 w/ 1GB 1TB hard drive

Does anyone know if it is possible to buy something like this [below] that I can plug a device into and have it plug into two computers?

http://i33.tinypic.com/2wmov1j.png
QUOTE Thanks
Kevriano

Kevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.

Have a look here to see if there's anything suitable...

usb splitter - Google Product Search

Try my custom Mac Forums Search Engine: Mac Forums Google Search

Please use the reputation system if you consider any help given useful (it's the little ✓/✘ on the left <---)

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Max Temp of a HD | Number pad or not? »