Thread: The Mouse BT

andremal
    The Mouse BT
    Anyone have this mouse? If so, opinion?

danger_boy_13
    Quote Originally Posted by andremal
    Anyone have this mouse? If so, opinion?
    I have it. I have had it for about 3 months or so. I like it a lot. The only thing I don't like about it is that it seems to eat batteries pretty quickly.

i2oadi2unnei2
    If this is what you're referring to, I love it. Although I've only bought it a month ago and I use it about 2-3 hours at a time, I'm not complaining about the batter life yet:

Kokopelli
    I think he means this: http://www.dvforge.com/themousebt.shtml

I don't own one so I can't comment on it. I plan on picking up the Trackball from them once it is released though.

i2oadi2unnei2
    Whoops, sorry about that <grin>.

andremal
    np, glad you like your rad. How is the battery life on it?

Quote Originally Posted by i2oadi2unnei2
    Whoops, sorry about that <grin>.

i2oadi2unnei2
    So far I've been using it 2-3 hours at a time and I haven't not replaced it yet. The mouse goes on sleep mode after a minute or two and I usually turn it off when I am done using it, no complaints so far.

Quote Originally Posted by danger_boy_13
    I have it. I have had it for about 3 months or so. I like it a lot. The only thing I don't like about it is that it seems to eat batteries pretty quickly.
    how long do the batteries last (im interested in this mouse too)

MichaelSullivan
    I have this mouse as well. At first I thought it was chewing through batteries, but occasionally it will stop communicating with the PB (like once every 5 days). The first time that happened I thought the batteries were toast, so I replaced them. Afterwards, I just hit the reset button on the bottom... and good as new. (haven't changed the batteries since, been about a week of solid use).

That said, the mouse responds especially well on 'other' surfaces (couch, bed, floor, shirt, pants, etc). Sometimes when I get an odd angle by the PB, it gets a bit sticky... not really sure what exact proximity causes it... seems like directly to the right hand side of the PB, less than a foot in... and its sporatic.

The build quality is good, and I'm really glad I bought this. It feels too light without batteries in it, but with the two double a's, it feels spot on. The scroll wheel has no 'clicking' feedback, its smooth... something I prefer, though others don't like.

Anyway, I'd recommend it. It looks just like the apple mouse, and is about the closest to the Alu color as you can get.

Thread Information