Thread: Wireless Mighty Mouse Issues
06-29-2009, 03:46 PM #1
Wireless Mighty Mouse Issues
- Member Since
- Mar 11, 2007
Hello there. I got the Wireless Mighty Mouse and it's great BUT I have two issues.
1. If I turn the mouse off and then turn it on again, my Macbook doesn't recognize it. I have to use the trackpad and go to Bluetooth preferences and click "Connect"
2. The side buttons need to be squeezed really hard. So hard that I am thinking of not setting an option to it as I really can't use it easily.
06-29-2009, 06:23 PM #2
- Member Since
- Jul 14, 2008
- Scotland, UK
- nMP 6-core/32Gb/D700/512Gb: rMBP 15" 2.3GHz/16Gb/512Gb: iPhone 6 128Gb: iPad Air 2 128Gb: NEC PA322U
1. I had this problem once, I simply deleted the mouse from the Bluetooth list. Switched it off then back on again and made the Mac reconnect to it again. Solved the problem for me, although I did need to click a mouse button to re-establish a connection if I recall correctly.
2. I've had three Mighty Mouse's, all required the buttons to be squeezed pretty hard, this is normal.
Aside from getting cramp in my hand/wrist, temperamental right click and scroll ball issues I gave up and bought a Logitech MX1100 - bliss!
If they would've worked properly I would've sacrificed the comfort though...
Anyways, hope that helps.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By vzippa5 in forum Other Hardware and PeripheralsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-10-2008, 07:01 PM
By alwilson in forum Other Hardware and PeripheralsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-03-2008, 06:56 AM
By oleviking in forum Other Hardware and PeripheralsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-19-2007, 05:46 PM