Mac Forums

Mac Forums (
-   Other Hardware and Peripherals (
-   -   Rubber Cover for MBP? (

BenBarlow85 06-16-2009 05:17 AM

Rubber Cover for MBP?
Hey, I should be taking delivery of a 15" MBP today and have been thinking of getting a cover/case for it. I don't want a hard shell one, and I'm sure I saw a rubber-like, sort of glove like one on a site a year or so back but cant find it anywhere, any suggestions?


Lifeisabeach 06-16-2009 08:16 AM

Google is your friend.
rubber macbook cover - Google Search

chscag 06-16-2009 02:18 PM

Your local Apple store should stock "InCase" and several others. I believe "InCase" may be the rubber like case that you saw. I purchased one for my MacBook and have been using it for over a year now.

Link to InCase web page and on line store.


chscag 06-16-2009 10:59 PM


I'm the June '09 Mac-Forums Member of the Month, and you aren't. (apologies to Chevy Chase)
Congratulations. BTW, Chevy Chase is also one of my favorites. :)


BenBarlow85 06-17-2009 07:00 AM

Thanks a lot you 2.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.