Mouse for my new macbook pro?
    Hi everyone

I'm looking for a mouse for my new Macbook, but I'm having a tough time finding the right one for me.

- 3 buttons (don't really care about other media buttons)
    - Bluetooth (I lose dongles, cords bother me)
    - Preferably hooks up to a dock for charging so i don't have to hassle with switching out and charging batteries
    - Responsive, accurate

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    --Max

Specs:
    27 iMac i5, MBP 13 & iMac 20, 2TB dual TC, AppleTV, iPh4S
    My preference is for the wireless Mighty Mouse as it seems to have the best scroll fineness, others seem lumpy. I use Eneloop Rechargeables as bluetooth gives Lo battery warning when batteries low so i pop in another set into charger with first warning and swap them in a hour or so. The 3 buttons are configureable altho one has to be aware of the proximity sensors as you cannot rest 2 fingers on the mouse and expect it to know which button click you are trying for.

I'm not a fan of the apple mighty mouse, I don't do well with the touch buttons and I've had one break on me before (scroll ball gummed up, seems to be pretty common...)

I like the look of those batteries though, I'll definitely be buying a set

Specs:
    MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
    This is what I have...

http://us.kensington.com/html/13880.html

Kensington Slimblade. I hate dongles as well. The batteries last for months so even though it's not rechargable that is not an issue. What I really would like though is a bluetooth trackball. I have a MacMice The Ball but I can't stand it.

I have the mighty mouse and i cant stand it!!!!!! I get so frustrated with the tiny little wire. I don't understand why the port or usb port is on the left hand side!! Its too short to do anything with. Again what is a good suggestion for a mouse?

Specs:
    27 iMac i5, MBP 13 & iMac 20, 2TB dual TC, AppleTV, iPh4S
    It was designed to go into the keyboard hence the short cable and keyboards usually have a USB port on either side.

Specs:
    15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
    I had the Kensington Slimblade (new version) and it was crap in terms of responsiveness. I also didn't like the way it felt in my palm. The thinness of it was quite unnatural for mouse movement IMO. I now own the Logitech v470 (laser as well) and am quite happy with it. The only downside to it is that after a minute of not using it, there's an ever so slight delay between the time you move it to when the pointer moves. It's miliseconds, but if the first movement is a large one, the pointer can wind up at the opposite end of the screen from where you had started. It's not a big deal though, just something you learn to avoid, simply by making the first movement a very small one, like a nudge.

Other than that, it's great.

Doug

Thread Information