Logitech finally supports Mac OS X
    Well it's been a while in coming. Look at the logitech boxes in your local store, and youll see that very few if any at all, support Mac os X. Well I finally went out and picked up the MX 1000 laser mouse. To my surprise it was supported. Well once I downloaded the Logitech control center software from their website (to get the latest), I installed the mx1000 laser mouse, and it works wonderfully. Not only that but it really is a well thought out and comfortable. Thoughtful touches like the battery meter, tactile feedback from the buttons. You've got something like 7 buttons to configure. Oh, the expose features I can put at my fingertips!

Just wanted to share. Pick one up. It's well worth the $80 price tag.

6 out.

dziner
    I've been using the Logitech MX700 wireless optical mouse for over 2 years now. It's awesome and I would never use anything other than Logitech. I was using this with my beige G3 running OS X 10.2.8 and now with my G5 running Panther.

Glad you like the MX1000, I'll see if I can get one of those next. This is the second MX700 I got for free. Perks of where I work.

Specs:
    Mac Pro 2.66 - 4 Gig Ram, iMac G5 2 Gig ram 20"
    Got news for ya, the Logitech mouse works with the PowerMac G5 and the iMac G5 also, without any special drivers. Just plug em in and boogie. I use a Microsoft wireless keyboard and Logitech wireless mouse on both machines and the mice need no special drivers. You do need a special driver for the keyboard though in order to get the apple keys, other than that both are plug and play...

Specs:
    iMac 2010 27" QuadI7 OSX10.11, iMac 2008 OSX10.11, MBP Late2011OSX10.11 , iPad Air, iPhone 3GS
    Actually Logitech has been supporting OSX for a while now. My Internet Navagator Keyboard I bought at least 1.5 years ago now has the Apple symbols right on the keys. I was shocked when I first noticed it. And like James said, just plug in a Logitech mouse and it works. If you DO install the Logitech driver, you get a nice control panel for both Mouse and Keyboard Preferences which you can program all the buttons on the mouse even if there are 4 or 5! Works great!

Thread Information