Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I can wait for my TIMBUK2
    I am getting the Razor Stripe Fabric medium Laptop messenger bag. I can not wait. I have not taken out my unimacbook out because my current laptop back pack is busted up and I want my MB safe and dry.

However, is there a lock that I can specifically get for my TB2 bag? Also, how many would still recommend a sleeve for the MB?

i love mine - basic black ballistic nylon messenger (medium) there seems to really be enough padding, so i don't think you'd need a separate sleeve.

i haven't heard of any sort of lock for the bag.

Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
    ["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]

Is cold weather harmful to one's macbook? I won't doubt it. If so, how does one keep one's macbook at normal temperature when transporting it through frigged weather?

afaik, it would have to get super cold, well below what humans can tolerate to damage a computer - at least from the cold alone.

i would advise that if it stays cold for an extended period of time, that you may want to let it warm up for some time so condensation doesn't form as the machine heats up too quickly and as you're using it.
    Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
    ["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]

Thanks for the advise and transfer of knowledge. perhaps other items in the bag would produce heat to prevent it from getting super cold.

Now, when summer hits, how would I keep it from getting hot? LoL..am I getting paranoid?

Quote Originally Posted by eric View Post
    i love mine - basic black ballistic nylon messenger (medium) there seems to really be enough padding, so i don't think you'd need a separate sleeve.

i haven't heard of any sort of lock for the bag.
    Nice bag! Looks rugged.

Specs:
    Macbook (Aluminum) 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; 2 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
    I'd like to know as well. I'm in the market for a new sleeve right now, and I love the idea of the "functional pocket" on the side for the power adapter. If this had a horizontal opening (rather than vertical), and perhaps made of high-grade neoprene, I'd order it immediately.

Here is link to the sleeve here

Zagg looks good but any inexpensive ones?
    I am looking for some scratch protection for my unimacbook but don't want to pay the price that Zagg is asking.

Specs:
    13" MBP 2.53 DC2, 09 Mini 2.0 DC2, 07 Mini 2.16 DC2, MB 2.0 DC2, iBook G3 900MHz, G4 Sawtooth 1.6Ghz
    you can save 15% if you dont mind going through Logic Buy or you can search for a better coupon code method by googling "Zagg Macbook Coupon Code"

i recently did this for my iphone and found a 20% code online and it worked perfectly.

hope that helps
    "i believe louisiana is the pelican state"

Thanks! Very helpful!

Thread Information