New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

Questions about accessories for Notebooks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Macswitcha

Macswitcha is an unknown at this point

I am getting the Razor Stripe Fabric medium Laptop messenger bag. I can not wait. I have not taken out my unimacbook out because my current laptop back pack is busted up and I want my MB safe and dry.

However, is there a lock that I can specifically get for my TB2 bag? Also, how many would still recommend a sleeve for the MB?
QUOTE Thanks
eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

i love mine - basic black ballistic nylon messenger (medium) there seems to really be enough padding, so i don't think you'd need a separate sleeve.

i haven't heard of any sort of lock for the bag.

Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]
QUOTE Thanks
Macswitcha

Is cold weather harmful to one's macbook? I won't doubt it. If so, how does one keep one's macbook at normal temperature when transporting it through frigged weather?
QUOTE Thanks
eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

afaik, it would have to get super cold, well below what humans can tolerate to damage a computer - at least from the cold alone.

i would advise that if it stays cold for an extended period of time, that you may want to let it warm up for some time so condensation doesn't form as the machine heats up too quickly and as you're using it.

Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]
QUOTE Thanks
Macswitcha

Thanks for the advise and transfer of knowledge. perhaps other items in the bag would produce heat to prevent it from getting super cold.

Now, when summer hits, how would I keep it from getting hot? LoL..am I getting paranoid?
QUOTE Thanks
Macswitcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric View Post
i love mine - basic black ballistic nylon messenger (medium) there seems to really be enough padding, so i don't think you'd need a separate sleeve.

i haven't heard of any sort of lock for the bag.
Nice bag! Looks rugged.
QUOTE Thanks
tbmg

tbmg is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook (Aluminum) 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; 2 GB 1067 MHz DDR3

I'd like to know as well. I'm in the market for a new sleeve right now, and I love the idea of the "functional pocket" on the side for the power adapter. If this had a horizontal opening (rather than vertical), and perhaps made of high-grade neoprene, I'd order it immediately.
QUOTE Thanks
Macswitcha

Here is link to the sleeve here
QUOTE Thanks
Macswitcha

I am looking for some scratch protection for my unimacbook but don't want to pay the price that Zagg is asking.
QUOTE Thanks
fletch33

fletch33 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 13" MBP 2.53 DC2, 09 Mini 2.0 DC2, 07 Mini 2.16 DC2, MB 2.0 DC2, iBook G3 900MHz, G4 Sawtooth 1.6Ghz

you can save 15% if you dont mind going through Logic Buy or you can search for a better coupon code method by googling "Zagg Macbook Coupon Code"

i recently did this for my iphone and found a 20% code online and it worked perfectly.

hope that helps

"i believe louisiana is the pelican state"
QUOTE Thanks
Macswitcha

Thanks! Very helpful!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Using a BT Home Hub 2.0 as a Print Server | Looking for best Mac Multifunctional printer »