06-11-2008, 01:45 PM #1questions?
1. is there a way of putting music on my phone from my macbook (itunes) without buying anything?
2. how do you do that apple logo smiley? (i have seen it around)
3. how do i connect my macbook to a windows printer (used by a windows computer). i want just want to print stuff from pages and numbers...
4. i just downloaded growl and WHAT does it do.... probally a very simple answer...
(i thought i would put all my questions in one thread to not clog up the system?
"mighty boosh rules" the panda knows best...
06-11-2008, 01:56 PM #2
1. What phone?
2. Not a clue
3. Connect to it as a shared printer. When you add printer, select the windows tab. Share the printer on the windows machine first.
4. growl does notifications, you can configure it per application. Under system preferences > growlmike
This machine kills fascists
Got # ? phear the command line!
06-11-2008, 03:04 PM #3
06-11-2008, 03:06 PM #4
- Member Since
- Dec 20, 2006
- Lake Mary, Florida
- 15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By bscrabble in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2013, 06:43 AM
By bscrabble in forum Apple DesktopsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2013, 09:40 AM
By tennis100 in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 6Last Post: 10-27-2011, 08:30 PM
By hookbill in forum OS X - Operating SystemReplies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2009, 10:19 AM
By Doug b in forum Images, Graphic Design, and Digital PhotographyReplies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2008, 10:24 AM