Question Mighty Mouse (or is it)
    Hi to all MM users

I am having problems with erratic cursor movements on my 6 month old 20" IMac running Leopard.

It becomes apparent after several hours of operation. I have tried all the advised fixes given from this forum including using other brands, without success.

Could it be related to the new "Leopard" OS ?. So my question is, has anybody had this happen to them using an earlier OS say "Tiger" for instance?

I apologize as I'm a new Mac user. I also have the 20" Intel version, but I have no clue what my operating system is. It says Mac OS X v10.5.2. Anywho, I have had the same problem and it is extremely irritating! lol.

I have read on other forums that this seems to be quite a problem. I know PC's have a prank hack that makes their mice do this, but haven't found such a thing in Macs.

Sorry for the no help Dasha, but maybe others will have had the same problem and give us a hand!

Nambucca Heads Australia
    iMac i5 2.7GHz, 16GB memory, OS 10.11.1.
    Go into System Preferences>Keyboard and Mouse>Mouse and slow down the scrolling and tracking speed and see if that makes it a little easier to control?

Yes OS X.5.2 is the current version of Leopard.

Thread Information