New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Other Hardware and Peripherals Other Apple systems and peripherals discussion.

in need of a new Tablet

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Blindinlight

Blindinlight is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Powerpc G4. Enough said.

well yeah, i love drawing and do a lot of graphic design work for school, and kinda want a tablet for my mac..

Anyone know of any good tablets, no more then 200 please ^^
QUOTE Thanks
AlyciaAnimation

AlyciaAnimation has a spectacular aura about

If you are going to get a tablet, you should get a Wacom.

I have an older intuos2 4 x 5 tablet and it's great. You'll have to decide for yourself what size you'd like to get. The 6 x 8 I think is a good size too. Anything bigger I feel like my whole arm is getting a work out because you have such a large space to move around. The 4 x 5 looks really small, but you get used to the sensitivity of your movements, plus it's more portable, if that matters to you. The larger you get the more expensive it is too, so that's something to consider also.

If I've done the pound to dollar conversion right, the newer Intuos3 6 x 8 is still well within your range.
QUOTE Thanks
Dysfunction

Dysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2008 and 2011 15" mbps, late 11 iMac, iPhone 4s, and too many ipods and other stuff

You should be able to get a bamboo tablet for that price range.

Dollar to pound conversion is a poor indication for price. When I lived in the UK last a $40 pair of levis cost 40 quid.

mike
This machine kills fascists
Got # ? phear the command line!
QUOTE Thanks
AConfire

AConfire will become famous soon enough

I personally love my Bamboo Fun.

It's a great tablet and it works very well.

I worked with a few tablets, both professional and consumer, and through all the brands, I think Wacom is quite possibly the best.

Can't go wrong.

The bamboo (standard) is around $50 US Dollars. And the Fun is around $100 Dollars.

Check out videos, reviews, and research through the models to find the one right for you.

View my photography blog Here!
QUOTE Thanks
louishen

louishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver

You can also save yourself some money by finding wacoms on ebay
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iTunes server / Apple TV / Network storage | What file system is suitable for both Windows & Mac OS? »