New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

iBook - Mac g3 os x tiger laptop weird turn on ***help***!!!!!?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

cman

cman is an unknown at this point

ok i had my g3 for bout 2 - 3 weeks i bought it a mac g3 os x 10 .4 tiger every thing he said was fine like new!! so anyway tonight i was on it got on myspace the page was a little slow i was only on 2 3 mins tops i clicked the dashboard by accident and then a few secs it came up my mac slowed down more i tryed to exit out of dashboard but it was so slow so the only thing i could do is press power button i turned it back on the gray apple came up then bout 30 secs later blue screen THEN like 4 mins the mac is starting up loading screen came on it loaded fast then nothing just the loading screen its not froze i can move the mouse the cursor will move! i can turn up the volume and it will make that volume beep you know i can dem the screen its so weird i waited nothing try to turn it on again same thing waited longer on the loading screen real long still the same but its not froze!! plz help i tryed safety mode turn on still dont work & i dont have the os x disc has anybody else had this problem .....& it took only like a 1 min to turn on a day ago & and i had alot of stuff on when it slowed down like myspace iphoto imove and a another site!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
Weird Fish

Weird Fish will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 15" Matte 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

We could probably help you a little faster if it didn't take to long to translate your post in English.

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Backup to External Hardrive | Newbie OS Upgrade Questions from 10.2 »