New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

OS 10.5 - Minor problems with Leopard - EPS format problem/Finder

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

CraigNB

CraigNB is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 20 " Intel iMac, 60 GB 5th Gen iPod 12300+ Songs

Hey guys I use EPS files on a daily basis and love the new cover flow in the finder to navigate quickly through AI, PSD, JPG etc files but when it comes to an EPS file (which are normally pretty small files) it only shows an icon for the EPS file instead of what the file actually is! Is there a way to fix that or some kind of plug in or 3rd party deal? Thanks.

Also when Im in my source bar in a finder window and say im on "Vector Images" folder on my desktop and want to see all the desktop when I click desktop nothing happens but if I click say "Movies" then back to desktop it works - anyone else have this problem?

Thanks guys

-CraigNB
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« 1 mail account, 2 Macs | HP printer wont network print after Leopard upgrade-help! »