New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

OS 10.5 - Google Earth

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad

Anyone else having a problem with Google Earth in Leopard? I tried running it several times and before it finished loading it quits.

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"
QUOTE Thanks
Stretch

Stretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD

Its working fine for me, do you have the latest version?

Blog and Photo Gallery: http://philolin.me/

Currently running OS X 10.10
QUOTE Thanks
wytey

wytey is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MBP 15" 2.4GHz 4Gb OCZ RAM

working fine here
QUOTE Thanks
iLindzo

iLindzo has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 15" MBP w/Intel Core 2 Duo w/Lion, MBA w/Lion, 80GB iPod Video, 32GB iPhone 4, Two 32GB iPads

Working fine for me. I'm with Stretch - just make sure you have the latest version.

Mac users swear by their computers. PC users swear at their computers.
QUOTE Thanks
ComfortMac

ComfortMac is on a distinguished road

yeah, works great for me too, but i downloaded the latest lastnight.

cheers!

where's the windows button again!?!?
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleurya View Post
Anyone else having a problem with Google Earth in Leopard? I tried running it several times and before it finished loading it quits.
I tried it on Leopard and it came up but crashed so I downloaded the latest version and now it's fine. Grab the latest version and it should work for you. Just before the old one crashed it asked if I wanted to upgrade to the latest Google Earth.
QUOTE Thanks
fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad

I tried downloading the latest version and overwrote the one I already had in applications, but it didn't work. Maybe I need to uninstall it completely and try again.

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"
QUOTE Thanks
MacHeadCase

Must be some bits and pieces that are left behind that prevent the proper behaviour of the app, is my guess.

Do try the complete uninstall before reinstalling again. Don't forget to check out the Receipts folder as well in case there's a Google Earth package in there.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Locking files | Burning DVDs »