New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

OS 10.5 - OS Tech Support 50 min wait and still waiting

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

gotham

gotham is an unknown at this point

I normally have no less then a 5 min wait for tech support but not this time
50 mins and still waiting. I waited 25 mins to be told I will have to transfer you to a level two tech I am not trained in leopard. WHAT???? Is it me or did they hold the release back for 5 months and I have tech support telling me there not trained on it? So now 30 mins later still on hold.
Sadly my only issue is in mail I cant delete my Drafts Note there Pop Accounts so the drafts are on the computer not server.

SO How long have you waited on hold?
QUOTE Thanks
Zoolook

Zoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 15" MacBook Pro, i7 2.66Ghz, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 5

Well obviously this is no comfort, but what did you expect really?

All their Leopard experts will be snowed, so they're probably just trying to filter out some queries.

I am pretty sure your question could be answered easily here, if you write it out clearly.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is stoned to death.
- Joan D. Vinge

QUOTE Thanks
MACGIRL34

MACGIRL34 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 24" iMac 2.8 GHZ/2GB/320GB/Leopard

I have been on the phone with apple twice today. The first time for 3 hours! Having an issue with my browsers crashing after a couple minutes online. I am on hold yet again. I was told to do disk permissions repair and verify. My repair was on for 4 hours and still running I just shut down and decided to talk to the Leopard experts...if I can get through...I bet they are swamped with mad Leopard users today...I trust that they will take care of business and get the issues fixed...I hope...
Come on apple were counting on you...what a huge disappointment...but I still like several of the Leopard features...

.Leo my mac kitty... 24" iMac 2.8GHz, Macbook Air 1.8GHZ/2GB/80GB, iPhone 3G 16GB White , iPod Classic 80GB, iPod Nano...
MAC CHAT: macgirl3434 see profile
My site: see profile
QUOTE Thanks
Sobe

Sobe will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 17" 2.8ghz Macbook Pro, 32GB iPhone 4

It is interesting how two people can do the same type of install (upgrade, A&I, clean), and only one can have an issue while the other is A-OK.

weird
QUOTE Thanks
MACGIRL34

MACGIRL34 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 24" iMac 2.8 GHZ/2GB/320GB/Leopard

Finally get on with the Leopard experts and my phone goes dead!....Arggghhhh...that was an hour wasted...I have been on hold a total of 3 hours today with apple and talked about and hour...oh boy...

.Leo my mac kitty... 24" iMac 2.8GHz, Macbook Air 1.8GHZ/2GB/80GB, iPhone 3G 16GB White , iPod Classic 80GB, iPod Nano...
MAC CHAT: macgirl3434 see profile
My site: see profile
QUOTE Thanks
gotham

gotham is an unknown at this point

Ok over Two hours and the only answer they gave me at the end up was reinstall my mail boxes for the mail accounts in Question I will post what I did to fix it with out deleting them.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« After Leopard, Mac does not recognize built-in camera | Icons in the Dock changing??? »