New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

OS 10.4 - installing os x onto PC

Thread Closed

shinsengumii

shinsengumii is on a distinguished road

i have a 2.20gz core 2 duo with 2gbs ram and 320gb hd. i currently have Windows XP installed and was wondering if it was possible to install 10.4/10.5 (upcoming) onto my pc.

if so, was there any stepped procedure i can follow?
Alexis

Alexis is a jewel in the roughAlexis is a jewel in the roughAlexis is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo

It's very complicated and involves a lot of messing about.
And once it's installed you'll run in frequent problems and be troubleshooting for evermore.

Just buy a Mac, it's easier.

Oh, and someone should shortly tell you it's against the OS X license agreement (not that anyone cares about these things)...
MacHeadCase

Like it was announced by alexis, I guess I'll take it upon myself to tell you to read the forum rules:

Quote:
4 Illegal Activity: We choose to follow United States law in regard to what is permissible to be discussed here. Therefore discussion of illegal file sharing, cracked programs, requests for serial numbers, and any other breaches of copyright or other illegal activity are not allowed in these forums.

This also includes discussion of breaking the terms of software or hardware EULAs.
Illegal stuff is not tolerated here and what you are asking is breaking Apple's EULA.

Oh and I do care about it too.
christm

christm is a jewel in the roughchristm is a jewel in the roughchristm is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinsengumii View Post
i have a 2.20gz core 2 duo with 2gbs ram and 320gb hd. i currently have Windows XP installed and was wondering if it was possible to install 10.4/10.5 (upcoming) onto my pc.

if so, was there any stepped procedure i can follow?
comepletly illegal

Thread Closed

« Need Help with OnyX | New Tiger Disc not booting on my PowerPC or Intel Mac »