New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

OS 10.4 - Cannot access emails

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

addone

addone is on a distinguished road

I've searched everyone, no one else seems to have a problem, google comes up with a load of unrelated results.

The problem is, I cannot access ANY email website, gmail, I open the website, well click a bookmark, and the page will not load then the connection to the server times out. I tried Hotmail, I got to the site, and seeing as I couldn't use gmail, I'd sign up to hotmail, as soon as I clicked "sign up" same thing happened. Same with yahoo mail as well.

It's been like this for about a week, it's not an internet problem, checked everything, every other site works, it's not a browser problem, it effects things like thunderbird, msn and so on.

Could I get a reply fast, I have had an important email that I cannot answer.
QUOTE Thanks
jleef

jleef is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: MacBook 1.83 2GB RAM, 5G iPod 30GB

I'm having the same problem. Cannot access gmail, hotmail, even google itself at times, when using the airport connection on my macbook. Can access those sites when I'm plugging directly into the router, and can access those sites via wireless on the PC on my network, it's just when using wireless on my macbook that I have problems.
Any suggestions? Seems a bit of a strange one...
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« macbook freeze at login? | Recover trashed emails »