New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

OS 10.4 - New Macbook won't boot :(

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Vexious

Vexious is on a distinguished road

Hey my macbook is 4 weeks old... Every once and a while my macbook while booting would get stuck at the screen where it shows the apple logo and the swirling logo (i let it sit like that for an hour with nothing). I just had hold down the power button and restart it and it would boot.

Well now no matter what it stuck at the screen, today i let it sit at it for 2 hours with no luck... Anyone know what to do or what could be wrong...?

QUOTE Thanks
MacHeadCase

Take it back to Apple so they can have a look at it. It's not normal to have a new Mac behave like this, unless you messed around with the system files or installed incompatible software that makes the MB go wonky.
QUOTE Thanks
Vexious

Vexious is on a distinguished road

Thanks i did, the hard drive was bad, and even that it was 3 weeks they still gave me a brand new macbook..

So far i love apple support now
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Something I learnt about sleep mode | Cant install os 10.4 to ibook... »