New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

OS 10.4 - icons on the "Dock"

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

opufo1

opufo1 is on a distinguished road

Can I add non Mach icons to the dock on my mackbook; for example the icon from Google earth; I would like it to show on the dock not the general screen. I'm not sure if I make myself clear or if it is possible to do.
Thank in advance

opufo1
QUOTE Thanks
eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

you can drag lots of things to the dock.

if you want to add an application, open your application folder and drag any icon you want to add to the dock. you'll see the existing icons move to make room as you hover over the dock. then just let go and the icon will drop into the dock.

don't want an icon there anymore, just drag it off and it will disappear in a little cloud of smoke, *poof*.

Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]
QUOTE Thanks
opufo1

opufo1 is on a distinguished road

Thanks Eric, it works
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Dejunking a laptop? | fix dock settings »