New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

OS 10.0 - Bluetooth as a Modem with Sprint BlackBerry

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

blackberryguy

blackberryguy is on a distinguished road

Hey Guys,

Thanks in advance for whatever help you can give me.

Here is the deal as of right now.

A Client has a BlackBerry 8703 on Sprint and is wanting to use it as a bluetooth modem to connect to the internet on his Mac (not sure of the exact model, but it is newer).

Anyways, I have tried and tried and tried to get this thing working.

I finally got it to the point using the Sprint PCS Vision modem script to actually initially connect to the BlackBerry....

On the BLackBerry it will show "Modem Mode Enabled" for about 3 seconds, then all of a sudden the signal on the phone will drop from 1XEV to 1X and back up to 1XEV and it won't connect.

Do you all have any suggestions? I have tried using the 8100 Pearl Modem script also.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Upgrading Mac OS X | How to set password on a folder? »