Front Row weirdness

When ever I select the movies folder in front row even though the folder is empty apart from a alias pointing to my movies folder on another drive, it seems to be picking up all my pod casts, and about 20 files called 'download'

What's going down?

Also does anyone know how to put files in the TV option? or at least another alias.

Just guessin', but Front Row will pick up whatever is in the default location AS WELL as going to the Parent location of any aliases it finds. So if you store your PodCasts in your iTunes folder at:

Macintosh HD -> Users -> YourUserName -> Music -> iTunes -> iTunes Music ...

... then FrontRow will display them.

FrontRow is just doing it's job and always looks for content it can display that's in your Movies, Pictures & Music folders.

Ok, but i though that the pod cast default location was the pod-cast folder in front row, not the movies folder?

Hsinchu, Taiwan
    15" MacBook Pro
    Yes, I am having the same problem. I've got three video podcasts that I have deleted and have verified that they are deleted showing up in my Movies folder in FrontRow. Any ideas how to get rid of them? Thanks.

Thread Information