New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

10.3.3 comments?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

zanoncello

So who has updated and whats their experiences with it?

I just installed and I love the new way of accessing network computers.
I haven't noticed any other changes/updates (safari? mail.app?)

Post what you have noticed or found that has changed.
QUOTE Thanks
rman

rman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi

Since I just started using 10.3.3 after coming from 10.2.8. I can not tell what the differences are. So far everything looks good.
QUOTE Thanks
witeshark

witeshark will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7

So far I have seen nothing special, runs great!
QUOTE Thanks
sKaD

sKaD is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 1.8GHz G5 512mb Ram

I'm still running just play 10.3 I suck :-p

COMCAST IN TWO DAYS!! then I'll download te update :-p
QUOTE Thanks
trenollet

Ran the update yesterday, no problems that I can see. I haven't messed with much as far as the network goes, but I guess I'll dive in later today and see.
QUOTE Thanks
witeshark

Networking is the biggest improvement. My bro told cause he does that, I don't. There was a repair to one permission after the install, no biggie... all seems great!
QUOTE Thanks
trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano

yea i had one permission repaired

Don't forget to use the new User Reputation System
QUOTE Thanks
TylerMoney

yes, I noticed right away that the networking is doing much better. I haven't had any problems yet..fixin to run diskutility....
QUOTE Thanks
StarManta

I updated last night and haven't noticed any big changes. Expose has been acting strangely... Anyone else noticed any changes? I can no longer use Mouse Button 4 (what I normally use for Application Windows) to come out of Expose - only to go into it. Anyone else experiencing this?
QUOTE Thanks
witeshark

Expose is totally normal with me, and I never left the single - hit Mac Mouse I got quickly happy with the keyboard shortcuts, and I was a HUGE right clicker in doz :p so far it's all great here
QUOTE Thanks
muso

muso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Pwnt

I like MacMice's The Mouse - its just like the Apple Mice but with two buttons and a scroll wheel. I've got it set up with expose no problem.

I'm in your forums, writing sentences in a grammatically acceptable manner.
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Murlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2

Speaking of mice.. apparently Apple is going to come out with a new mouse that uses the iPod's scrollwheel technology.. not sure how it's going to work, but I can't wait to see it.. they speculate around the WWDC in June.
QUOTE Thanks
StealthMode

Yes!!! Finally the network has been tweaked! My netwoork works again finally. I really like this better than before. For some reason I could never view my winblowz machines drives, they'd always turn into folders and I wouldn't be able to access anything, and then one day it would work again, then it would quit. Now it works seemless again Other that this, I've not noticed anything else new.

Stealth -
QUOTE Thanks
rman

rman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi

After about a week, I have had not problem. Looking good here.
QUOTE Thanks
C Jerome

Yes I have a problem, Mail opens really slowly now, whats up with that. I have to run disk first aid, but I forgot my CDs at home(i am at school). Do you know if I can use any 10.3 CD or does it have to be the same serial number?

Jerome
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Resizing Desktop Icons | Help!!! Os 10.3 »