New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

OS 10.4 - Connecting to Server when Mac Boots

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

wildpianist

Hello

Quick question - I am running a PC connected to my router and my Mac - and I use the Connect to Server in Finder to connect - just curious if there is a way for the mac to do this without me having to do it through finder? Also can it pre-fill my username and password box too?

Dave
QUOTE Thanks
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

This has been discuseed many times on these forums. Please use the search function.

After searching for less then a minute I found this:

You can add a network mounted drive to your startup items so that it will mount as soon as your computer starts up, or you log in.

I also found this:

If you know apple script you can make an apple script to do the task then add the applescript to your start up items.

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iMac kernel panics | new here...sleep ? »