ibookg4computer
    Exclamation WEBCAMS with MSN Messenger 3.5?
    Hello,

I am wondering if it is possible to use a webcam with MSN Messenger 3.5 for Mac OSX?
    I have a friend who claims he can use a webcam with his mac and he uses OS9, and I find
    it hard to believe that a webcam can be used with an older version of a certain software (MSN Messenger
    in this case) than the later more up-to-date version?? Very frustrating........
    Anyways, I cannot find any "webcam" option in MSN 3.5.......any help out there?

Thanks.

PowerbookG417
    there is no support under MSN for the use of cameras on a mac, the lovely people at microsoft have been lacking this for a while now, there have been many pitetions started up to have MS release a new verzion comapirable to 6 for the pc but nothing as of yet. Currenty with the 3.5 version for mac the only feature you have is emotions, and basic text messages. however if you have VPC you can DL the version 6 and use all the wonderfull features that way, however this can cause lots of headaches with the way VPC runes being slow and crashing all the time...but what can you expect from a MS program

ibookg4computer
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerbookG417
    there is no support under MSN for the use of cameras on a mac, the lovely people at microsoft have been lacking this for a while now, there have been many pitetions started up to have MS release a new verzion comapirable to 6 for the pc but nothing as of yet. Currenty with the 3.5 version for mac the only feature you have is emotions, and basic text messages. however if you have VPC you can DL the version 6 and use all the wonderfull features that way, however this can cause lots of headaches with the way VPC runes being slow and crashing all the time...but what can you expect from a MS program
    Oh yes, how lovely.....well there you have it. This is why I bought a Mac in the first place, I HATE Microsoft.

Thread Information