New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

OS 10.4 - Need Help!!!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

evolve

evolve will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 17" iMac G5- 1.8Ghz - 1GB of Ram - AND - 17" Intel Core 2 Duo iMac - 2Ghz - 1GB of Ram

ok So I was messing around with the Automator and I guess I renamed my desktop. I just controled clicked on the desktop and clicked on a workflow that was named Flowers. Now my desktop is names "Flowers-o1" and it will not allow me to rename it back. I get this:

this is what my finder window looks like:

The crazy thing is, when I go to like Photobucket.com or any place that when it ask me to choose a file, the finder window looks back to normal. Am I making any sense? WEll Any help is appreciated, I just want things back to how they were.

QUOTE Thanks
evolve

evolve will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 17" iMac G5- 1.8Ghz - 1GB of Ram - AND - 17" Intel Core 2 Duo iMac - 2Ghz - 1GB of Ram

ok nevermind, I just restarted the mac and everything is back to normal. Im still trying to figure out this whole automator thing and everything it can do.

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Problems in Disk Utility | Sharing internet connection with XP? »