New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

Add Killer Function to Finder…FREE

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

drumvudu

drumvudu is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 13" Late 2008 Macbook 2.4 Core 2 duo 8G Of Ram 240G OWC SSD

I just found an app called Xtrafinder. It may be my new favorite app. It basically adds all of things to the finder that have been missing including one of my biggest peeves about finder; it puts all of the folders on top no matter how you organize them! I have been waiting for that for so long! It has tons of options. If you aren’t familiar, you should check it out. I’m not associated in any way, I just love it!
QUOTE Thanks
cradom

cradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21in iMac core2 Duo- 13in macbook - 10.9 on both

Been using it for quite a while. Welcome to the club!
There's also TotalFinder but it's not free.

Craig Domingue - resident redneck.
“Never argue with an idiot. He will only bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.”, George Carlin
QUOTE Thanks
drumvudu

drumvudu is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 13" Late 2008 Macbook 2.4 Core 2 duo 8G Of Ram 240G OWC SSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by cradom View Post
Been using it for quite a while. Welcome to the club!
There's also TotalFinder but it's not free.
Yea, the free part was pretty attractive to me. Especially once I tried it. I come from about a fifteen year linux background so having to pay big bucks for tiny little utils is something I’m having to get used to. It’s not that I have a problem with it, as I fully agree that devels should be rewarded for their hard work. It’s just a simple case that I am not used to it. I’m used to finding an app I desire and just getting it. Anyway, I can tell that I love it already. Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« SOMETIMES PC does not recogise Mac on network | connect from Macbook air to tv »