Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1


    Member Since
    May 17, 2014
    Location
    Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Posts
    7
    Specs:
    MBP 13' Mid 2012, 4GB, 2.5GHz i5 Intel
    Macbook Pro Mid 2012 - OSX Mavericks 10.9.3 - Random Crash
    Hey guys,

    I am working on a project which I have to deliver in two days. The problem is my Macbook Pro Mid 2012 is crashing randomly while I am working and its really frustrating. I have cleared cache, restarted several times but it won't fix it. I have the crash report below. Kindly help me out here figuring out what is causing this.
    Code:
    Anonymous UUID:       9855529A-135F-DD82-451A-479448C97D5A
    
    Sat May 17 19:23:27 2014
    Panic(CPU 1): NMIPI for spinlock acquisition timeout, spinlock: 0xffffff802ff2c818, spinlock owner: 0xffffff803554e000, current_thread: 0xffffff803554e000, spinlock_owner_cpu: 0x1
    RAX: 0xffffff80372cb278, RBX: 0x0000000000000002, RCX: 0xffffff80372cb268, RDX: 0xffffff80372cb278
    RSP: 0xffffff802badbec0, RBP: 0xffffff802badbf70, RSI: 0xffffff80372cb2b0, RDI: 0x0000000000000000
    R8:  0x0000000000000000, R9:  0x0000000000000000, R10: 0xffffff802badbe20, R11: 0x0000000000000800
    R12: 0x0000000000000000, R13: 0xffffff80372cb268, R14: 0xffffff8032d44530, R15: 0xffffff8032d43840
    RFL: 0x0000000000000282, RIP: 0xffffff80247c624f, CS:  0x0000000000000008, SS:  0x0000000000000010
    Backtrace (CPU 1), Frame : Return Address
    0xffffff80b758ef50 : 0xffffff80244e2001 
    0xffffff80b758ef80 : 0xffffff80244db51f 
    0xffffff80b758efd0 : 0xffffff80244f3619 
    0xffffff802badbf70 : 0xffffff80247c6790 
    0xffffff802badbfb0 : 0xffffff80244d7127 
    
    BSD process name corresponding to current thread: esets_proxy
    
    Mac OS version:
    13D65
    
    Kernel version:
    Darwin Kernel Version 13.2.0: Thu Apr 17 23:03:13 PDT 2014; root:xnu-2422.100.13~1/RELEASE_X86_64
    Kernel UUID: ADD73AE6-88B0-32FB-A8BB-4F7C8BE4092E
    Kernel slide:     0x0000000024200000
    Kernel text base: 0xffffff8024400000
    System model name: MacBookPro9,2 (Mac-6F01561E16C75D06)
    
    System uptime in nanoseconds: 6753713485828
    last loaded kext at 6361390021434: com.apple.driver.AppleIntelMCEReporter	104 (addr 0xffffff7fa63d7000, size 49152)
    last unloaded kext at 6426315065445: com.apple.driver.AppleIntelMCEReporter	104 (addr 0xffffff7fa63d7000, size 32768)
    loaded kexts:
    com.paragon-software.filesystems.ntfs	82
    com.eset.kext.esets_kac	600.00.91f01
    com.eset.kext.esets_pfw	600.00.91f01
    com.logmein.driver.LogMeInSoundDriver	1.0.3
    com.rim.driver.BlackBerryUSBDriverInt	0.0.74
    com.apple.filesystems.smbfs	2.0.2
    com.apple.driver.AppleMikeyHIDDriver	124
    com.apple.driver.AGPM	100.14.15
    com.apple.driver.X86PlatformShim	1.0.0
    com.apple.driver.AppleHDA	2.6.1f2
    com.apple.driver.AudioAUUC	1.60
    com.apple.filesystems.autofs	3.0
    com.apple.driver.AppleMikeyDriver	2.6.1f2
    com.apple.driver.AppleSMCLMU	2.0.4d1
    com.apple.driver.SMCMotionSensor	3.0.4d1
    com.apple.driver.AppleLPC	1.7.0
    com.apple.iokit.BroadcomBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport	4.2.4f1
    com.apple.driver.AppleUpstreamUserClient	3.5.13
    com.apple.driver.AppleThunderboltIP	1.1.2
    com.apple.driver.AppleSMCPDRC	1.0.0
    com.apple.iokit.IOUserEthernet	1.0.0d1
    com.apple.iokit.IOBluetoothSerialManager	4.2.4f1
    com.apple.Dont_Steal_Mac_OS_X	7.0.0
    com.apple.driver.AppleHWAccess	1
    com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHD4000Graphics	8.2.6
    com.apple.driver.AppleIntelFramebufferCapri	8.2.6
    com.apple.driver.AppleBacklight	170.3.5
    com.apple.driver.AppleMCCSControl	1.1.12
    com.apple.driver.AppleUSBTCButtons	240.2
    com.apple.driver.AppleIRController	325.7
    com.apple.driver.AppleUSBTCKeyboard	240.2
    com.apple.AppleFSCompression.AppleFSCompressionTypeDataless	1.0.0d1
    com.apple.AppleFSCompression.AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib	1.0.0d1
    com.apple.BootCache	35
    com.apple.iokit.SCSITaskUserClient	3.6.6
    com.apple.driver.XsanFilter	404
    com.apple.iokit.IOAHCIBlockStorage	2.5.1
    com.apple.driver.AppleUSBHub	666.4.0
    com.apple.driver.AppleSDXC	1.5.2
    com.apple.iokit.AppleBCM5701Ethernet	3.8.1b2
    com.apple.driver.AppleFWOHCI	5.0.2
    com.apple.driver.AppleUSBXHCI	677.4.0
    com.apple.driver.AirPort.Brcm4331	700.20.22
    com.apple.driver.AppleUSBEHCI	660.4.0
    com.apple.driver.AppleAHCIPort	3.0.0
    com.apple.driver.AppleSmartBatteryManager	161.0.0
    com.apple.driver.AppleACPIButtons	2.0
    com.apple.driver.AppleRTC	2.0
    com.apple.driver.AppleHPET	1.8
    com.apple.driver.AppleSMBIOS	2.1
    com.apple.driver.AppleACPIEC	2.0
    com.apple.driver.AppleAPIC	1.7
    com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient	217.92.1
    com.apple.nke.applicationfirewall	153
    com.apple.security.quarantine	3
    com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement	217.92.1
    com.apple.driver.DspFuncLib	2.6.1f2
    com.apple.vecLib.kext	1.0.0
    com.apple.kext.triggers	1.0
    com.apple.driver.AppleSMBusPCI	1.0.12d1
    com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController	2.6.1f2
    com.apple.iokit.IOHDAFamily	2.6.1f2
    com.apple.iokit.IOBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport	4.2.4f1
    com.apple.iokit.IOFireWireIP	2.2.6
    com.apple.iokit.IOAudioFamily	1.9.7fc2
    com.apple.kext.OSvKernDSPLib	1.14
    com.apple.iokit.IOSerialFamily	10.0.7
    com.apple.iokit.IOBluetoothFamily	4.2.4f1
    com.apple.iokit.IOSurface	91.1
    com.apple.iokit.IOAcceleratorFamily2	98.20
    com.apple.AppleGraphicsDeviceControl	3.5.26
    com.apple.driver.X86PlatformPlugin	1.0.0
    com.apple.driver.AppleSMC	3.1.8
    com.apple.driver.IOPlatformPluginFamily	5.7.0d11
    com.apple.driver.AppleBacklightExpert	1.0.4
    com.apple.iokit.IONDRVSupport	2.4.1
    com.apple.driver.AppleSMBusController	1.0.11d1
    com.apple.iokit.IOGraphicsFamily	2.4.1
    com.apple.driver.AppleThunderboltDPInAdapter	3.1.7
    com.apple.driver.AppleThunderboltDPAdapterFamily	3.1.7
    com.apple.driver.AppleThunderboltPCIDownAdapter	1.4.5
    com.apple.driver.AppleUSBMultitouch	240.9
    com.apple.iokit.IOUSBHIDDriver	660.4.0
    com.apple.driver.AppleUSBMergeNub	650.4.0
    com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIMultimediaCommandsDevice	3.6.6
    com.apple.iokit.IOBDStorageFamily	1.7
    com.apple.iokit.IODVDStorageFamily	1.7.1
    com.apple.iokit.IOCDStorageFamily	1.7.1
    com.apple.iokit.IOAHCISerialATAPI	2.6.1
    com.apple.iokit.IOUSBUserClient	660.4.2
    com.apple.driver.AppleThunderboltNHI	2.0.1
    com.apple.iokit.IOThunderboltFamily	3.2.7
    com.apple.iokit.IOEthernetAVBController	1.0.3b4
    com.apple.driver.mDNSOffloadUserClient	1.0.1b5
    com.apple.iokit.IOFireWireFamily	4.5.5
    com.apple.iokit.IO80211Family	630.35
    com.apple.iokit.IONetworkingFamily	3.2
    com.apple.iokit.IOAHCIFamily	2.6.5
    com.apple.driver.AppleEFINVRAM	2.0
    com.apple.driver.AppleEFIRuntime	2.0
    com.apple.iokit.IOHIDFamily	2.0.0
    com.apple.iokit.IOSMBusFamily	1.1
    com.apple.security.sandbox	278.11
    com.apple.kext.AppleMatch	1.0.0d1
    com.apple.security.TMSafetyNet	7
    com.apple.driver.AppleKeyStore	2
    com.apple.driver.DiskImages	371.1
    com.apple.iokit.IOReportFamily	23
    com.apple.driver.AppleFDEKeyStore	28.30
    com.apple.iokit.IOUSBMassStorageClass	3.6.0
    com.apple.driver.AppleUSBComposite	656.4.1
    com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIBlockCommandsDevice	3.6.6
    com.apple.iokit.IOStorageFamily	1.9
    com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIArchitectureModelFamily	3.6.6
    com.apple.iokit.IOUSBFamily	677.4.0
    com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform	2.0
    com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily	2.9
    com.apple.iokit.IOACPIFamily	1.4
    com.apple.kec.corecrypto	1.0
    com.apple.kec.pthread	1
    panic(cpu 2 caller 0xffffff80247c6776): "Spinlock acquisition timed out: lock=0xffffff802ff2c818, lock owner thread=0xffffff803554e000, current_thread: 0xffffff8030ca6cf0, lock owner active on CPU 0x1, current owner: 0xffffff803554e000"@/SourceCache/xnu/xnu-2422.100.13/osfmk/i386/locks_i386.c:365
    Backtrace (CPU 2), Frame : Return Address
    0xffffff80bdc2bef0 : 0xffffff8024422fa9 
    0xffffff80bdc2bf70 : 0xffffff80247c6776 
    0xffffff80bdc2bfb0 : 0xffffff80244d7127 
    
    BSD process name corresponding to current thread: configd
    Model: MacBookPro9,2, BootROM MBP91.00D3.B08, 2 processors, Intel Core i5, 2.5 GHz, 4 GB, SMC 2.2f44
    Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Intel HD Graphics 4000, Built-In
    Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 2 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80CE, 0x4D34373142353737334448302D434B302020
    Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 2 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80CE, 0x4D34373142353737334448302D434B302020
    AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0xF5), Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (5.106.98.100.22)
    Bluetooth: Version 4.2.4f1 13674, 3 services, 15 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
    Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en1
    Serial ATA Device: TOSHIBA MK5065GSXF, 500.11 GB
    Serial ATA Device: HL-DT-ST DVDRW  GS31N
    USB Device: Hub
    USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in)
    USB Device: Hub
    USB Device: Hub
    USB Device: BRCM20702 Hub
    USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller
    USB Device: IR Receiver
    USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad
    Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc., 25.1

  2. #2

    pigoo3's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 20, 2008
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    34,824
    Specs:
    2011 13" MBP 2.3ghz, 8gig ram, OS 10.8.5
    - Did you add any ram recently?
    - How full is the HD (gigs used and gigs free)?

    * Nick
    - Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
    - Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
    - Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
    - Apple Battery Info. Battery

  3. #3


    Member Since
    May 17, 2014
    Location
    Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Posts
    7
    Specs:
    MBP 13' Mid 2012, 4GB, 2.5GHz i5 Intel
    Quote Originally Posted by pigoo3 View Post
    - Did you add any ram recently?
    - How full is the HD (gigs used and gigs free)?

    * Nick

    Nope I haven't added any ram yet but I was planning too.
    Gigs Used: 349.988 Gigs Free: 149.26

  4. #4

    pigoo3's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 20, 2008
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    34,824
    Specs:
    2011 13" MBP 2.3ghz, 8gig ram, OS 10.8.5
    Quote Originally Posted by RepulsiveStyler View Post
    Nope I haven't added any ram yet but I was planning too.
    Gigs Used: 349.988 Gigs Free: 149.26
    Thanks for the info. Looks like neither one of those areas is a problem.

    Mavericks (10.9.3) was mentioned in the thread title. Did you mention this for computer setup purposes...or did you upgrade the OS recently...and this is when the crashing started (or were the crashes occurring with previous OS versions as well)?

    - Nick
    - Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
    - Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
    - Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
    - Apple Battery Info. Battery

  5. #5


    Member Since
    May 17, 2014
    Location
    Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Posts
    7
    Specs:
    MBP 13' Mid 2012, 4GB, 2.5GHz i5 Intel
    Quote Originally Posted by pigoo3 View Post
    Thanks for the info. Looks like neither one of those areas is a problem.

    Mavericks (10.9.3) was mentioned in the thread title. Did you mention this for computer setup purposes...or did you upgrade the OS recently...and this is when the crashing started (or were the crashes occurring with previous OS versions as well)?

    - Nick
    Well. Honestly there were no crashes until I saw there was a new update in Mac App Store. So as usual I just clicked update and let it run in the background. Soon my Mac crashed. Then once it was back up I initiated the update process once again and soon again it crashed. So I instead manually downloaded the new software update OSX 10.9.3 and updated it. After once it restarted and applied the update. Things seem smooth.

    I continued to work on my project that includes using many applications simultaneously. While I was working my computer froze and crashed. Now its just happening very frequently.

  6. #6

    pigoo3's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 20, 2008
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    34,824
    Specs:
    2011 13" MBP 2.3ghz, 8gig ram, OS 10.8.5
    Quote Originally Posted by RepulsiveStyler View Post
    Well. Honestly there were no crashes until I saw there was a new update in Mac App Store.
    This is why I'm not a big proponent of updating the OS soon after a new version is released (OS 10.9.3 is/was a very recent update). This is because of one of two things. Either:

    - the new OS version is "buggy" and needs to be fixed.
    - some applications may not be as compatible with the new OS version (10.9.3 in this case)...as the applications were with OS 10.9.2.

    The application compatibility issue can sometimes be solved quickly or not. If the new OS version is applied too quickly after it's release...there's a greater chance of incompatibility...since the developer of the app may or may not have released a patch to combat the problem (or they may not be aware there is a problem).

    If the developers of the application found a problem with a pre-release of the OS update...then an app patch may already be available (check the developer's website for an update). Or...if the developer is not aware that there is a problem with their app and the new OS update...then it may take them a while to release a patch.

    In your case (since you have a project due in a couple days)...it may not have been a great idea to apply this update...since ANY update applied to the OS or an application...can cause instability to an existing stable system.

    So...the OS update may be completely stable...the problem may be that the application that is crashing may not be compatible with the OS update (which may only be fixed via a patch from the developer).

    So you have at least three options:

    1. Check the app developers website for a patch.
    2. Revert back to a previous OS version when everything was stable (I'm assuming OS 10.9.2). Unfortunately reverting to an older OS version is a pain in the neck.
    3. Finish this project on another Macintosh computer that is stable...and has the app you need installed on it.

    - Nick
    - Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
    - Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
    - Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
    - Apple Battery Info. Battery

  7. #7


    Member Since
    May 17, 2014
    Location
    Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Posts
    7
    Specs:
    MBP 13' Mid 2012, 4GB, 2.5GHz i5 Intel
    Quote Originally Posted by pigoo3 View Post
    This is why I'm not a big proponent of updating the OS soon after a new version is released (OS 10.9.3 is/was a very recent update). This is because of one of two things. Either:

    - the new OS version is "buggy" and needs to be fixed.
    - some applications may not be as compatible with the new OS version (10.9.3 in this case)...as the applications were with OS 10.9.2.

    The application compatibility issue can sometimes be solved quickly or not. If the new OS version is applied too quickly after it's release...there's a greater chance of incompatibility...since the developer of the app may or may not have released a patch to combat the problem (or they may not be aware there is a problem).

    If the developers of the application found a problem with a pre-release of the OS update...then an app patch may already be available (check the developer's website for an update). Or...if the developer is not aware that there is a problem with their app and the new OS update...then it may take them a while to release a patch.

    In your case (since you have a project due in a couple days)...it may not have been a great idea to apply this update...since ANY update applied to the OS or an application...can cause instability to an existing stable system.

    So...the OS update may be completely stable...the problem may be that the application that is crashing may not be compatible with the OS update (which may only be fixed via a patch from the developer).

    So you have at least three options:

    1. Check the app developers website for a patch.
    2. Revert back to a previous OS version when everything was stable (I'm assuming OS 10.9.2). Unfortunately reverting to an older OS version is a pain in the neck.
    3. Finish this project on another Macintosh computer that is stable...and has the app you need installed on it.

    - Nick

    Thank you for all the information.
    But how do I find which app is making my mac crash? Because sometimes when I am just simply browsing on safari I end up crashing as well.

    Is the app responsible listed in the crash report?

  8. #8

    pigoo3's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 20, 2008
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    34,824
    Specs:
    2011 13" MBP 2.3ghz, 8gig ram, OS 10.8.5
    Quote Originally Posted by RepulsiveStyler View Post
    Thank you for all the information.
    But how do I find which app is making my mac crash? Because sometimes when I am just simply browsing on safari I end up crashing as well.

    Is the app responsible listed in the crash report?
    Are you saying that you have rebooted the computer...the only app that was opened after the reboot is Safari...and you get crashing?

    - Nick
    - Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
    - Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
    - Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
    - Apple Battery Info. Battery

  9. #9

    jt1968's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 05, 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    81
    Specs:
    MacBook Pro 15" Retina, 8GB RAM, 250GB SSD, Intel i7 2.3GHz.
    Are you running ESET Internet Security for Mac? I ask because in the first portion of your crash report, it lists the BSD process name as being responsible for current thread, as "esets_proxy"

    If you are running ESET, try disabling it temporarily to see if that fixes the problem. Being a relatively recent switcher from PC to Mac (I got my first Mac, a MacBook Pro Retina from mid-2012), I installed ESET because I was paranoid. So far, it hasn't affected system performance in the slightest. I can't speak to any compatibility problem between ESET and 10.9.3 though, as I have not yet updated to 10.9.3.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    iPhone 6 Plus 64GB / MacBook Pro 15" w/ Retina Display (2012)

  10. #10


    Member Since
    May 17, 2014
    Location
    Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Posts
    7
    Specs:
    MBP 13' Mid 2012, 4GB, 2.5GHz i5 Intel
    Quote Originally Posted by pigoo3 View Post
    Are you saying that you have rebooted the computer...the only app that was opened after the reboot is Safari...and you get crashing?

    - Nick
    Thats right!

  11. #11


    Member Since
    May 17, 2014
    Location
    Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Posts
    7
    Specs:
    MBP 13' Mid 2012, 4GB, 2.5GHz i5 Intel
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1968 View Post
    Are you running ESET Internet Security for Mac? I ask because in the first portion of your crash report, it lists the BSD process name as being responsible for current thread, as "esets_proxy"

    If you are running ESET, try disabling it temporarily to see if that fixes the problem. Being a relatively recent switcher from PC to Mac (I got my first Mac, a MacBook Pro Retina from mid-2012), I installed ESET because I was paranoid. So far, it hasn't affected system performance in the slightest. I can't speak to any compatibility problem between ESET and 10.9.3 though, as I have not yet updated to 10.9.3.
    Yes I have been using ESET Security from when I bought my MBP. I may have fixed the issue but I am not sure yet. I will post back if or not the problem is fixed.

    Eset was bothering me with a pop up saying Operating System not up to date. When I clicked that pop up it showed iTunes update since I installed the OSX update manually I skipped the iTunes update.

    When using Mac App Store for updating, my MBP crashes even before the update download. So I manually downloaded iTunes update from Apple and installed it.

    Eset warning message is gone now. Maybe that was making the crashes? It could be I haven't crashed until now after.

  12. #12

    harryb2448's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 28, 2007
    Location
    Nambucca Heads Australia
    Posts
    21,986
    Specs:
    Imac 27" Retina 5K, 512GB Flash Storage, 3.3Ghz, 16GB memory, OS X.11.5.
    May well be the best option to uninstall ESET using the uninstaller and simply not dragging to the Trash.


    https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2434128
    Hang on to those original install discs like grim death! Using OS X.7 or later make a bootable USB thumb drive before running Installer!

  13. #13


    Member Since
    May 17, 2014
    Location
    Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Posts
    7
    Specs:
    MBP 13' Mid 2012, 4GB, 2.5GHz i5 Intel
    Quote Originally Posted by harryb2448 View Post
    May well be the best option to uninstall ESET using the uninstaller and simply not dragging to the Trash.


    https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2434128
    Posting back as promised. No crashes until now. I have been working and everything is back to normal as it was.

    I am assuming ESET warning message was the culprit.

    Requesting moderator to close this thread.

    Thank you all of your guys for your input. I really appreciate it.
    Awesome MacForums!

  14. #14

    pigoo3's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 20, 2008
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    34,824
    Specs:
    2011 13" MBP 2.3ghz, 8gig ram, OS 10.8.5
    Quote Originally Posted by RepulsiveStyler View Post
    Posting back as promised. No crashes until now. I have been working and everything is back to normal as it was.
    Congratulations. We do find that software of this sort (many times) actually causes more problems than it solves.

    - Nick
    - Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
    - Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
    - Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
    - Apple Battery Info. Battery

  15. #15

    harryb2448's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 28, 2007
    Location
    Nambucca Heads Australia
    Posts
    21,986
    Specs:
    Imac 27" Retina 5K, 512GB Flash Storage, 3.3Ghz, 16GB memory, OS X.11.5.
    And threads are left open to assist others who may have the same problem in the future.
    Hang on to those original install discs like grim death! Using OS X.7 or later make a bootable USB thumb drive before running Installer!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Macbook pro mid 2012 delay
    By Hans Az in forum OS X - Operating System
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2015, 07:13 AM
  2. Problem with Mid-2012 MacBook Pro
    By Vazique in forum Apple Notebooks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-23-2015, 05:35 PM
  3. Macbook Pro Mid 2012 OS X Mavericks 10.9.5 randomly crashes
    By mdm30 in forum OS X - Operating System
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-01-2014, 11:20 PM
  4. Macbook Pro 2011 - OSX Mavericks 10.9.3 Random Crashing
    By mavericks_wank in forum OS X - Operating System
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2014, 07:09 PM
  5. 2012 mid macbook pro restarting
    By johny24 in forum Apple Notebooks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2013, 03:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •